Tuesday, May 31, 2005

chance encounter

wow......................once again WOW. you picked me up, right off the bus stop. i tried not to stare at you, and i tried not to seem strange by not looking at you at all. you had me in a daze, i watched your every move, hung on your every word. only wishing that you would kidnap me and take me you your secret layer.
you told me of your struggles, relationship, employment. i tried to capture everything i could about you within the 20 mins i was locked in with you. now i cant remember you name, but your face will be with me. when you looked and said that you hope to never see me again, i knew then that you thought about more than just this ride. you wanted more and so did i. i wanted to sit you down and find out everything. i mean everything, from you likes to dislikes, to why did you pick me. a goofy looking guy standing on the bus stop, never expecting you to come into my life.
i will find you again. and hopefully make it deeper, and deeper. untill you cant just walk away.

what was your name?

No comments: